Abstract Submission Deadline: August 15, 2023
Oral and poster abstracts should be submitted online, in English or Turkish, via the website www.cukurovagastrointestinal.com using the abstract system. Abstracts sent via e-mail and post regardless of the system will not be accepted. Since the abstracts sent over the internet will be published in the same way if accepted, attention should be paid to typographical errors.
- Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter capitalized. The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are the exception.)
- If abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be stated in parentheses.
- In the abstract, the aim of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical detail and the result should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
- The abstract should be written using the titles; purpose, method, findings and conclusion.
- The entire abstract should not exceed 500 words, excluding the title, author's name, surname and tables.
- The number of figures, tables and videos is 3.
- The keyword is minimum 3, maximum 5.
- Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee, keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential on the internet. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the paper holders as a result letter on August 22, 2023.